|A 3-centre pilgrimage and highlights include:
- Jerusalem: Mount of Olives, Mount Zion, the Old City, Yad Vashem, Sabeel: Ecumenical Liberation Theology Center, and much more…
- Bethlehem: Church of the Nativity, Shepherd’s Fields, Christian Peacemaker Teams in Hebron, Diyar Consortium, the ministries founded by Rev. Mitri Raheb, and Wi’am: the Palestinian Conflict Resolution Center.
- Galilee: Nazareth, Cana, Church of the Multiplication of the Loaves, Church of the Beatitudes, Church of the Primacy of Peter, Capernaum, Mount Tabor, and other sites, including a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee.
In addition to visiting the important pilgrimage sites, where there will be regular opportunities for worship and devotional reflection, the trip will also include:
- Visits to various peacemaking ministries in the Holy Land and with Palestinian Christians working for peace.
- Teaching sessions on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, biblical peacemaking, conflict transformation, and church leadership from a family systems perspective.
- Devotional reflections on the iconography related to the pilgrimage sites being visited as found in Christian art from the Early Christian and Byzantine eras, the Middle Ages, the Renaissance, and Baroque era.
Register your interest now by printing the flyer, filling in the form, and sending it to Lightline Pilgrimages. A $150 per person discount voucher for the pilgrimage will be sent to all those who have registered interest with this form by April 30th 2018.
January 16-27, 2019
Download save-the-date flyer
All travel arrangements by Lightline Pilgrimages North America, including:
- Airline reservations, all airport departure taxes, passenger taxes, entrance fees, gratuities, English speaking guide.
- Accommodation with private bath/shower at Christian-run hotels, most meals, travel in modern coaches, etc.